Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 21:32:07 -0400
From: Jeff Hawkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: ERROR 9?

Hi,

At 06:46 PM 5/18/00 -0500, you wrote:

>It happens to me sometimes when I received the once a day canadian
>journal so, here is what I do.  I use qedit and edit the mail.dlu file,
>select the entire message of the canadian journal and move it to a file
>called: Canada.

I've done that a few times but can't remember having to do so after I loaded
1.08XT's reader on the 386 with a older version of a 386 Net-Tamer Beta.

Remember that beta copies are just that, BETAs and you shouldn't expect
a beta to be bug-free and you should probably inform Uncle Dave of any
problem! Make sure you give him processor type, memory size, the beta
number and file data, OS type and version and any other info that just might
pertain to the problem!

I called the 386 Net-Tamers with the 1.08XT reader a hybrid! It served me well
but on this AMD K6/350 I run straight version 1.12 386! Works fine. Might load
a beta just to see if it works or needs some tweaking!

>When you do that, it removes that section from the mail.dlu file so then,
>you can reload nettamer and enjoy your mail reading without any interruption.

You might want to delete the corresponding *.ieu file and let Net-Tamer Reader
re-index the file!

Later,


Jeff Hawkins
---
The Information Monster Highway
http://www.monsterhighway.com



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to