Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 06:22:25 -0800
From: Walter Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: What is RCD and where can I find current info on nettamer?


The official website for Net-Tamer is at www.nettamer.net. The webpage 
containing the latest software is at www.nettamer.net/tamer.html. The 
level of support seems unclear. However, David Colston has always 
answered my E-Mail in the past. He has provided helpful information to 
some people, as I recall. Memory may not serve. But, if it does, I 
don't think version 1.11.1 of Net-Tamer dates back to 1997. The latest 
release version of Net-Tamer is 1.11.2. That software dates back to 
1998. David Colston has a beta version (1.12) of Net-Tamer out. It is 
available from www.nettamer.net/tamer.html ...

RCD should explain, for himself, what and who RCD is. I'll not address 
this. If you want to attempt direct contact with David Colston (I've 
not tried to do this for a period of years), you could call his 
business phone number at (954) 341-4885. That's the number listed in 
the latest NETTAMER.DOC. David Colston's E-Mail address is 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Good luck.

                          Walter Scott


In Message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Zacarias ecumberri Sanchez 
zacals" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> had the following to say on Mon, 22 May 2000 05:
30:32 -0500:

ZES> I don't actually know if my NetTamer (v1.11.1) poses that bug 
ZES> reported by Andy Watts, but as I see it is quite old (around 97) I 
ZES> suppose it will.
ZES> And looking at the fact that "some RCD" has provided support for it, 
ZES> I am intriged who they are.
SEZ>
ZES> What happens with Nettamer support and development?
ZES> Does still David maintain and add features?
ZES> Where is the current official web page for NetTamer. Is it that of 
ZES> people.delphi.com/davidcolston?

<><><> News & Views, 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week, Are The Net <><><>

NTReader v0.26(P)/Beta (Registered) in conjunction with Net-Tamer.



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to