Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 09:16:23 +0700
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: What is RCD and where can I find current info on nettamer?

On 2000-05-22 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 12:51:21 +0100
   >I don't actually know if my NetTamer (v1.11.1) poses that bug
   >reported by Andy Watts, but as I see it is quite old (around 97) I
   >suppose it will.
   >And looking at the fact that "some RCD" has provided support for it,
   >I am intriged who they are.

I am RCD.  Those are my initials.  I'm just a Nettamer user.  I can't 
provide any more support for it than any other user.

   >What happens with Nettamer support and development?
   >Does still David maintain and add features?
   >Where is the current official web page for NetTamer. Is it that of
   >people.delphi.com/davidcolston?

The official Nettamer site is <http://www.nettamer.net/>.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to