Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:48:50 +800
From: "Grant E. Metcalf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: NetTamer, Hal, and Apollo 2


Hello Listers,

I have a friend who has tried unsuccessfully to use nettamer with the
screen reading program Hal, version 4.8E and Apollo II.  Has anyone had
success with this combination?  I would like to help him if possible.  At
present his shell ISP is down.  He will be visiting in my home in 3 weeks
and perhaps then I can coach him in the setup and use of nettamer even
though my adaptive software and equipment are different. I would think
that Hal and Apollo II should work and the problem is primarily some
misunderstanding and/or confusion during setup et cetera.  If you are 
using Hal and Apollo ii, I would appreciate hearing from you.  Also, if
there are any problems or difficult work-arounds of which we
should be aware.

Grant

Listening for His shout - First Thessalonians 4:16



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to