Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 21:30:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cheryl Homiak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: putting nettamer on another computer
I have this feeling I'm asking something really obvious, but I can't seem
to find the information, so please bear with me. I'm putting Nettamer on
another computer in preparation for turning the present computer into a
totally linux installation. I found it easier simply to put Nettamer in
its entirety on the new computer from the .exe file rather than
transferring all the files from one computer to another. I'm not sure now
which files I must take from my old computer in order to keep registration
on the new computer and have my settings (login, etc.) recorded without
having to do it all again. Would some one please point this out to me,
even though it's probably somewhere really obvious and I've missed
it? Thanks.
Cheryl
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************