Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 21:41:36 +0100
From: Peter Hayes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: HELP WITH MY MODEM

On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 14:22:15 -0500,Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 16:42:11 +330
> From: Jim Fidler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: HELP WITH MY MODEM
> 
> Hi all,
> I've picked up 2 new modems within the last few days.  They are both 
> "plug and play" rockwells; one a 28.8 and the other a 33.6.
> My problem is, I'm using Dos.
> I figured someone here might be able to tell me where to go to get Dos 
> drivers and plug and play configuration software.
> Can anyone help?
> 
> Thanks in advance,
> Jim Fidler

If they're the dreaded winmodems you won't get them to work under Dos,
sorry.

Peter,



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to