Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 23:21:32 -700
From: Walter Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: passwords for webpages


Tony:

     The simple answer is no. Just be certain never to take the 
default. Always edit what Net-Tamer automatically presents when you 
log into a web site that requires password access.

                         Walter Scott

In Message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Tony Pearce 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> had the following to say on Sat, 12 Aug 2000 
23:11:54 -0500:

TP> When I am asked for a user name and password for a webpage nettamer
TP> automatically brings up the user name and password I use to get into my
TP> isp on dialing in,  I then have to delete this and put in the one I am
TP> using, is there a way of preventing the dial in user name and password
TP> from coming up automatically?

<><> News & Views, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, are the Net <><>

NTReader v0.30(O)/Beta (Registered) in conjunction with Net-Tamer.



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to