Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 18:30:01 ++400
From: JIM WOHLGAMUTH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: nettamer and the web..!

Hi there GROUP!
For some reason I am totally unable to use NT for a majority of the wetsites
which I wish to go to..? The below is just one example, I have gotten in to
this website on numerous occasions before but now all that happens is Net
Tamer reads about a half to two thirds of the page in and then just quits...
I am running the latest version of NT on a P2 300 with 128 MB of ram.  I
really have no idea why NT works once or twice and then simply gives me fits
the rest of the time..! I will give the site which I am attempting to go to
below.  Much THANKS!
www.nytimes.com/library/opinion/safire/081700safi.html


********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to