Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 23:16:31 +0400
From: "Mark at Cross+Road's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Nettamer Digest #164


Hello Max Hello Karen,
    I wondered if you had gone Max hadn't noticed any posts from you in a
long time!  Anyways I solved this same problem with the suggestion from
someone on the the list I don't remember who but anyways change the
besty.mit.edu to tic.mit.edu and that does it!
    Go into your default screen and near the bottom there you will find a
choice for changing the time option.  There your besty.mit.edu will show-up
as one of the choices and you can just re-write that as tic.mit.edu
     Take Care,
               Mark


On 2000-09-05 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 11:33:32 -0500 (CDT)
   >Karen, I notice you have "test drive" on your NT sig.  Could the
   >time change require registration?   (Of course you might be
   >actually registered in spite of the tag line.)
   >Anyway, there is a line item in that longest list allowing you to
   >write in a time address.  So far, <bitsy.mit.edu> has worked for me.
   >HTH, and hoep that address is complete.
   >********************************************************
   >To unsubscribe from this list,
   >send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
   >Unsubscribe
   >as the subject.
   >You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
   >********************************************************



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to