Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 17:58:19 +330
From: Jim Fidler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: DELETING A BAD MESSAGE???

Hi all,
just a quicky.
I've got 1 or 2 bad messages in my mail.dlu file that choke Nettamer 
and cause an error 9 message.
I don't need these messages, so would just like to delete them.  
Problem is, when I try to delete them, I get thrown back out and given 
the error 9 message.
Is there a way to mark a message for deletion without actually going 
into the mail.dlu file?
I know that when I select f3 [work] and then a [read/write/reply 
messages], and then press g, for example for mail.dlu,
I'm then given a numbered list of messages.  It's here where I'd just 
like to mark the bad one for killing, or deletion, or trashing ... ... 
<g>

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Jim

Dijon vu: the feeling you've tasted this mustard before.



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to