Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 10:04:16 -0500 (EST)
From: dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Poll on buying Nettamer PPP socket (was -  will someone remind
 me

You know what? I was going to ask the same question.

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, Nettamer List wrote:

> Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:09:43 -0500
> From: Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Reply-To: bonnie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Poll on buying Nettamer PPP socket (was -  will someone remind me
> 
> Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 00:50:56 +700
> From: bonnie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Poll on buying Nettamer PPP socket (was -  will someone remind me
> 
> 
>          I know this must be a stupid question, but this is why I run
>          the idiot-proof list. Would someone tell me what the nettamer
>          ppp socket is, and what it does? What am I going to get for my
>          $20?
> 
> Bonnie
> Mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 
> 
> ********************************************************
> To unsubscribe from this list,
> send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
>                      Unsubscribe
> as the subject.
> You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
> ********************************************************
> 
> 



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to