Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 23:33:21 ++400
From: JIM WOHLGAMUTH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: question on macros...

Hi there GROUP!
Have a question about macros.  First of all, I need to log in to
the New York times website-www.nytimes.com.  This login requires
a cookie to log in which I use generally from Internet Explorer
and the login cookie is stored in the C:\windows\cookies subdir.
At the present time I cannot use windows until I reload the windows package...
I am totally unable to get logged inusing Net Tamer due to the
cookie requirement...  Okay, my question, is there some way in
which I might be able to set up a macro to execute this log in
from within Net Tamer? I no how to write a macro file but the big
question I have-is how do I execute this macro from within Net
Tamer while on a website...  Is this posible-I think it should be
but I have no idea of just how to go about accomplishing this...
Does anyone have any ideas on just how this might be
done?
Much THANKS!


[EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |[EMAIL PROTECTED]
HAVE A GREAT DAY! FROM KF8LT JIM.



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to