Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 00:11:33 -0600
From: "Mark at Cross+Road's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: ntreader.
Yes, I've used it and also sort of got it to work some for me! The biggest
problem is because it's graffical in nature it doesn't respond specificly or
automatically to the screen reader. I think that their is some ways to work
around this and others have suggested asap because of it's certain abilities
to capture information but that's not the reader I am useing at all.
Mark
On 2000-12-08 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 00:51:18 -0500 (EST)
>Has any blind folks tryed the ntreader program? I did, and got to
>work kinda.
>********************************************************
>To unsubscribe from this list,
>send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
>Unsubscribe
>as the subject.
>You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
>********************************************************
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************