Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 01:33:33 +500
From: dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: ntreader.

I am using asap, and have it working kinda, and haven't had a chance to try
it yet. I have been busy learning some about windows, don't know why though,
grin. I have a linux box up and running, so I can use pine or nettamer. As
long as they have e-mail and a dialup connection, I will always use nettamer
for e-mail.

On 2000-12-09 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
    Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 00:11:33 -0600
    Yes, I've used it and also sort of got it to work some for me!  The
    biggest problem is because it's graffical in nature it doesn't
    respond specificly or automatically to the screen reader.  I think
    that their is some ways to work around this and others have
    suggested asap because of it's certain abilities to capture
    information but that's not the reader I am useing at all. Mark
    On 2000-12-08 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
    >Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 00:51:18 -0500 (EST)
    >Has any blind folks tryed the ntreader program? I did, and got to
    >work kinda.
    >********************************************************
    >To unsubscribe from this list,
    >send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
    >Unsubscribe
    >as the subject.
    >You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
    >********************************************************
    ********************************************************
    To unsubscribe from this list,
    send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
    Unsubscribe
    as the subject.
    You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
    ********************************************************

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.randomc.com/~dana

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to