Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 23:53:12 -0500
From: "Joe Jesson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: <no subject>

Really?  Not a single sale?  If this is so, I will be the first so count me
in to buy all the programs you sell.  NT for all the moaning we do about the
problems with the Web Browser in NT, email and news works great! I still use
DOS on many of my orphan PCs. Let me know your perferred method of payment..

Come on people, let's support the software authors with really useful DOS
programs and not make Bill Gates richer with his new bloatware....

    Joe

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nettamer List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Nettamer List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: <no subject>


> Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 07:37:19 -0600
> From: Thomas Burleigh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: <no subject>
>
> I'm still here. :-)  I've been pretty quiet lately because of so much
other
> stuff I have going on.  Also, while I'll still answer questions about my
> shareware, I've given up on any future development.  I've gone two *years*
now
> without a single sale!  I'll still keep my website up tho for everyone's
use
> (and in case there's an unexpected resurgence of DOS users. :-)
>
> Tom Willmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hey, let's get something stirred up here before this list dies.  Where
_is_
> > everybody?  I miss you guys!
> >
>
>        Thomas L. Burleigh
>        Author of: CompView (View text files with compressed characters)
>                   NTLServ  (Mail Parsing and Saving)
>                   KillFile (Mail and Newsgroup Filtering)
>                   NTBinary (Mail and Newsgroup Binary Saver)
>        http://www.net-connect.net/~tomburl/shareware.htm
>
>
>
>
>
> ********************************************************
> To unsubscribe from this list,
> send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
>                      Unsubscribe
> as the subject.
> You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
> ********************************************************
>
>



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to