Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 06:01:05 +0800
From: the seth creatures <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED],

Jiggers! that certainly was a statement!  I agree, that nettamer shouldn't 
be dropped by the information roadside, I still, and always will find that 
dos is the best way to get anything done on a computer, and I personally 
like a web browser that doesn't refresh every five minutes while I'm 
trying to reead the page making me start at the beginning again.  I 
registered nt because I believe in the concept, and I for one would like 
to see it improve instead of being forgotten.  the amount of dos-related 
material on the net would suggest that dos is far from dead, and although 
nt cost a little and ie is free, ie don't work in dos, and windows is far 
from free, especially when it comes to kinks!  Just an echo of thought 
sparked by the previous message.  

the seth creatures

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to