Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 12:53:37 -700
From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: rotate dial


Having three telephone numbers for my ISP I have problems with rotate
dial. This function is set to Yes but this does not result in a
change of telephone numbers if the first on the list is busy or
otherwise out of order. As all three numbers have their regularly
difficulties I end up to redo my telephone list at regular intervals in
order to have my computer get the morning emails automatically.
I am using the 386 version on my Pentium II.
Anybody a solution?


--

This tagline cancelled due to lack of interest.

NTReader v0.32w(P)/Beta (UNREGISTERED) in conjunction with Net-Tamer.



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to