Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 18:14:03 -0600
From: the seth creatures <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: in search of...

Hell listers!  I am curious where I might find a dos driver for a 56k us 
robotics external sportster fax modem.  Well, that is what the box says 
anyway.  It is made sometime in 1998 according to the information I was 
able to read on the back of it.  Win98 detected it right away, I think I 
found the drivers for win95, but nothing in the way of dos drivers.  If 
anyone has any drivers that would work for such a beast, can ya send them 
or give me a direct link to them?... other than 3com.com or the u.s. 
Robotics website.  Been there and didn't find them.  Thanks all,  Cheereo!



the seth creatures

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to