Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 06:52:52 -0800
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: attachment feature broken in current version

On 2001-03-25 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 03:48:56 +0500
   >the same result the computer reboots after a little disk writing
   >action. What is this, windows 3.1?
   >Jude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I made the same test using Net-Tamer in a DOS window in Win 3.1.  Win 
3.1 allows only 1MB of extended memory to Net-Tamer in a DOS window 
(regardless of how much memory you actually have).  I had no problem 
using Base64 to attach an 800K zip file to a reply with quoted text.  I 
am now more convinced that it is some problem related to "ramboost" and 
that the thing to try is to disable "ramboost" and see whether that 
makes a difference.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to