Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 18:22:26 +400
From: dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Nettamer and AOL ?

I haven't heard of anyone using nettamer on AOL. If someone has, I sure like
to hear from them.

On 2001-04-08 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
    Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 20:57:00 +
    Appologies if this has been asked a thousand times before... I'm
    looking at the possibility of changing my ISP at the moment and
    apparently AOL are offering some good deals for 24/7 (or so I've
    been told!)
    I know that they supply their own Windows software but would it be
    possible to use Nettamer if I could get the necessary information
    with regard to DNS addresses etc ?
    Many thanks,
    Andy
    Southampton,UK

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to