Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 04:33:13 +330
From: Jim Fidler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: WORK AROUND FOR THE DAMNED G&S.EXE THINGY?????

Hi all,
I'm curious.  Is there a way to get Nettamer to use plany instead of
g&s?
I'm rather tired of those wav files with the Nettamer program.  They
really don't sound very good when played with g&s.  They sound much
better when played using plany.

I'd even like to rename some other wav files I have as those in the 
Nettamer directory.  I've tried this, but it doesn't work.
I just get the old chirping songs I used to get before having a sound 
card.  I'm sure there are those who know the ones.  <g>

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jim



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to