Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:37:59 +0200
From: "Gontran Eiffel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re:Nettamer and AOL
> I haven't heard of anyone using nettamer on AOL. If someone has, I sure
like
> to hear from them.
>
Neither do I. And I saw the same discussion on the Arachnee list.
I answer to another message: why to use netttamer?
Well, I found it many more quicker for the mail: when I
subscribe a lot of lists and receive hundred of messages it is faster to
use Nettamer.
I can also set it up on a disquette and test any PC anywhere. I use this
ability to test the baud rate of the lines. It is not obvious under
windows.
Resgistered user
Message written with M$ IE this time sorry
Patrice
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************