Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:46:36 0
From: John Gregory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: uploading directorys using ftp?


Hi John

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:18:53 -0500 at 11.18am Nettamer List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

  NL>Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 07:38:35 -0700 From: John Oram
  NL><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: uploading directorys using ftp?

  NL>jaygee said in part: "Only snag is you'll probably need to use IE for
  NL>registration and access."

  NL>Give me a BREAK!! Have you ever tested that site with anything besides
  NL>Micro$oft IE?

  NL>Netscape from version 3.02 on has HTTP 1.1 support.

  NL>Lynx from version 2.5 on has HTTP 1.1 support.

  NL>Opera from version 3.0 on has HTTP 1.1 support.

  NL>Also try a search on shareware browsers sometime and you will find
  NL>something else besides Micro$oft...

  NL>John Oram

I said "probably" not "certainly".

BTW I hold no particular brief for MS products - in fact I use
shareware for the majority of my tasks - but I happen to *prefer* IE
for browsing.

Regards

jaygee




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to