Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 23:12:25 -0800
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Computer locking up.

On 2001-04-20 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 21:56:47 +400
   >When I shell out to dos using the alt+s command, I get the dos
   >prompt, but can't type anything after that. Wonder what is going
   >here. Anyone have an answer to this?

I've had this happen from time to time but not lately.  You might look 
at the size of your environment (setting in config.sys via shell= 
command) and make it larger.  The way that's done depends on the DOS 
version.  However, I think it may be due to the way Net-Tamer does or 
doesn't handle memory properly.  You could still get lockups no matter 
what you do.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to