Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 01:45:19 +0400
From: "Mark at Cross+Road's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Is this a bug or a feature?


Hello All,
     I am trying to add two additional "users" or set-ups in my Nettamer
configuration.  I want to choose the current info which is in my user2
directory for these new set-ups.  When I am in Nettamer menue to add a new
set-up from that user2 set-up itself, Nettamer only allows me to use the
data from the last set-up on my menue which is user6 and not the data I want
for these new configurations.
    If you are understanding what I am asking now, please tell me what is the
problem with Nettamer in this situation?
    I think that I should be able to choose any of my 6 set-ups to make a
"new" set-up from but this version which is most current only allows me to
choose the last or final configuration to make any new "ones" from.
    Any suggestions would be certainly helpful because I don't want to type
in all of the new info from this certain provider over if I don't need to do
so!
      Thanks,
     Mark



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to