Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 22:56:56 +0400
From: Jude DaShiell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: A most positive comment on the stability of Nettamer


On 2001-08-13 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:52:13 +0400
   >Hello:
   >Where I am we are currently experiencing thundershowers and
   >electrical distubances.  My computer just crashed on me due
   >to a very brief electrical outage.  This happened *WHILE*
   >Nettamer was cleaning out message files and re-indexing a
   >newsgroup DLU having about 700 messages.  When I recovered
   >from the crash I ran Norton Disk Doctor.  Norton very happily
   >reported finding no lost clusters.  Also when I checked out
   >the newsgroup DLU it appeared that I had lost no messages.
   >How's that for a stable and reliable program?
   >All the best,
   >Sam Heywood
   >--
   >NTReader v0.32w(O)/Beta (Registered) in conjunction with Net-Tamer.
   >********************************************************
   >To unsubscribe from this list,
   >send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
   >Unsubscribe
   >as the subject.
   >You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
   >********************************************************
Yeh can't do that with windows.

---
Jude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to