Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 18:28:46 -0500
From: "Mike Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: no export function in nettamer

Another alternative to protect your file from nettamer is to copy 
mail.dlu to another file. Mail.dlu is a text file containing all the 
messages and if you copy it to another file nettamer won't 
touch it. It's not a very handy  way of doing things, but for the 
occasional important e-mail it will work.

On 20 Aug 01, at 7:01, Nettamer List wrote:

> Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 22:15:55 +0400
> From: Jude DaShiell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: no export function in nettamer
> 
> 
> Okay, I try save with that message and choose disk file.  Then I choose not
> to prepare a uudecode file since this is a large text message.  At that
> time, nettamer proceeds to lock my computer up.  I suppose preparing a
> uudecode will do no harm if there are no files to decode but I have to
> experiment with that to find out for sure.  I want this file outside of the
> nettamer universe to protect it from what may happen with the nettamer
> software in future.
> 
> ---
> Jude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 
> Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered
> 
> 
> 
> ********************************************************
> To unsubscribe from this list,
> send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
>                      Unsubscribe
> as the subject.
> You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
> ********************************************************
> 




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to