Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 16:13:36 -0400
From: Richard Feltenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Question about sounds.

All of my Nettamer sounds come through the PC speaker.  If you don't 
have any sound, that might be a good place to look.  Does your PC 
speaker work for Dos warning sounds?

Richard


On 2001-09-29 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 02:54:00 -0400 (EDT)
   I have my sound blaster live dos drivers loaded, and when I turn
   sounds on in nettamer, they don't play. Wonder what the problem is?
   I know the sound card is working in dos, because I can use sbplay
   and play the .wav files in the nettamer directory. Something is
   wrong somewhere.
   



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to