Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 00:14:27 -0500
From: Richard Feltenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: how doyou fix this?

Karen,

I have "munpack.zip" which will unpack uu and base 64 files.  I got it 
from www.cmu.edu.  Do you want me to send you a copy?

Richard


original message:
   >Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 17:54:31 +500
   >hi,
   >okay i can just ask for a second copy, but if there is another way
   >to do this I wouldl ove to know.
   >i got an attachment with what nt consideres a bad file name.  the
   >name is fine by today's standards, even short enough but nt will
   >not finish converting the base 64 attachment.
   >is there a program that will let me convert nt's base 64
   >attachments into there content, or can i fix the basr 64 file to
   >make nt happy? thanks
   >live long and prosper!
   >Karen Lewellen, [EMAIL PROTECTED]



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to