Aloha,

Let me say that First Dog on the Moon has, not for te first time, the
definitive, if not answer, then at last commentary on the issue:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/mar/12/cryptoart-what-is-it-and-can-you-eat-it

Enjoy!
have a nice day and don't become fungible!
p+7D!

ps: ALL FDotMoon cartoons (& merchandise too! ;-) on the website:

https://firstdogonthemoon.com.au/

(It's Australian, oeuf corse ...)