On 13/03/18 07:40, Niels Möller wrote: > nisse (Niels Möller) writes: > >> nisse (Niels Möller) writes: >> >>> I've been trying out the sha_ni instructions available on some newer >>> x86_64 processors. >> >> And now that the gcc67 machine is up again, I got my sha256 >> implementation working too. Pushed to branch x86_64-sha_ni-sha256. >> >> Not yet wired up in fat builds, but can be tested with >> --enable-x86-sha-ni to configure. > > Now wired up for fat builds, changes pushed to the same branch. > > Regards, > /Niels >
I have a new machine with Intel KabyLake CPU + GPU which apparently has AES and related crypto support available. Running Debian sid with GCC-6, 7, and 8 all available. Is there anything you would like in the way of tests or benchmarking done with this hardware and environment? Just let me know what build and/or test commands you want run, and on which git branch. AYJ _______________________________________________ nettle-bugs mailing list [email protected] http://lists.lysator.liu.se/mailman/listinfo/nettle-bugs
