Hi,
I am wondering if reusing DefaultFullHttpResponses is supported.
Like

  private static final DefaultFullHttpResponse NOCONTENT = new
DefaultFullHttpResponse(HTTP_1_1, NO_CONTENT, false);

The underlying ByteBuf will be Unpooled.buffer(0), so I assume there is no
problem with automatic reference counting, but I want to make sure I am not
missing anything.

The use case is to reduce gc pressure when returning frequent no content
and static answers like no_content or not_found or internal_server_error

Fabian