Hi,

Is there any way to rate limit the number of websocket frames in Netty? I
know we can limit the size of a websocket frame by configuring the property
configBuilder.maxWebSocketFrameSize(size). However we want to restrict
number of frames also so that nobody can attack by sending too many frames
in burst. Also if netty doesn't support this, can someone tell us how to do
that in netty even before frame data is buffered in netty? It would be
useless to buffer the data in netty if its not going to be processed at
all.

Thanks
Sameer