Hi Netty users,
    I have a couple of questions about how netty deals with channel close.

    1. On the client side, I use channel pool. On the server side, how
should I close the channel when the channel on the client side is closed?
If I don't close, will there be any resource leak?
     2. If the client's machine is turned down without closing and I don't
have any mechanism on the server side to ping client periodically, will
there be resource leak (or connection leak)?

Thanks a lot.
Pei