I realized I am missing a piece before this.
I need to be able to get and handle nl80211 events, which means that I
need a thread or event loop or something that listens to the nl80211
channel and parses events. The event I need is the end of the
connection from the CSME side. This brings to the fundamental question
of the threading model in NetworkManager.
Do we have a sort of event loop? Looks like the NetworkManager runs on
an event loop and very few things run in a different thread, but I
couldn't really see any clear information about it.

Thoughts?

Thanks :)

Emmanuel Grumbach
egrumb...@gmail.com