In our application, we need to maintain connection to an AP and it needs to
stay low latency for a variety of reasons.  Whenever networks are scanned, for
us they create an unacceptable level of latency (>50ms in many cases) on the
connection.

Sometimes we stop NetworkManager from running with `pkill -STOP NetworkManager`
and `pkill -CONT NetworkManager` but, for a variety of reasons this is
disadvantageous.

I've seen references to people online saying you can prevent scanning once
connected by specifying a BSSID, but I don't see how that can be done with
libnm.

Currently we use the following, where path can be gotten from either a scan or
`nm_connection_get_path`

```
nm_client_activate_connection_async ( m_pClient, conn, (NMDevice*)m_pDevice,
sAccessPointPath.c_str(), nullptr, []( GObject* pObj, GAsyncResult* res,
gpointer pContext ) {...} );
```

What mechanism can we use to specify that a given path should lock it's BSSID
when using NetworkManager via libnm?

Second question:  Are there any mechanisms we can use to lock out other apps
from requesting scans from NetworkManager?  This solution would be preferred
for our application because scans have such a significant impact on the system.
 Or is there a way to just outright disable all scanning via NetworkManger for
a period of time?

Charles Lohr