Greetings,
I am virtually M$ free but for an email database (the Linux Patch prescribed
by my doctor to control the M$ cravings has helped a great deal ;-)
The database allows me to import mail from M$Outlook. I do this because I
don't trust Outlook's database repair tools (such as they are) and prefer to
keep my emails in a real database.
I was able to learn M$Access fairly quickly because of the wizards. I don't
mind learning a database that takes longer but I don't want to waste my time
on something cheesy. I currently only have about 25 thousand records but I
expect that to grow over the years (at a hundred a day from this list alone
it doesn't take long!).
So...what to Linux folks use?
tia
-----
Richard L. Babcock, Owner
Tower Training
At Tower Training, We Bring the Classroom to You!
www.towertraining.net