Hey Sridhar,
        He is not my President. I don't belong to US. What ever may be the
reason, killing of innocent people is wrong. Whether it done by American
government or any other terrorist organization.  I think you are over
reacting to this a little bit. Think in a humanitarian way and you will
realize the gravity of the situation.

- kiran