jennifer wrote:

> Don't get me wrong...by justice I don't mean that be passive. I just think
> its wrong to go after (speculation) Afghanastan as a country and kill more
> innocents due to a faction of people taking refuge there. But how else to get
> to him?
>
> Its just a big dilemna...Does innocent Afgannies (sp?) dying mean justice for
> us if we get the man responsble??

Hi Jennifer. I understand your concerns. However, IMHO, if a country or
organization deliberately houses/harbors/shelters those who would do something
like this, then all bets are off...

Think about it this way...say it is the leading candidate right now, and he is
in Afghanistan. We go in, do what is necessary, and as is the case many times
(he will be hiding in some place with innocents around him, shielding him,
like Hussein) some innocents die...BUT next year, this man, this monster is
not able to repeat his actions and kill 10,000 or a 100,000 (what if he had
used chemical agents? Do you think he is too moral to do that?) Is the gain
not worth it?

(all this is a "supposing it is you-know-who scenario)

I fully agree its a very hard subject and I have mixed emotions as well, but I
fully support the action that REMOVES this threat.

> An interesting note on todays events.....It's international peace day. God
> help us.

There's some serious irony for you... ;-(

Later...

                                                                 /\
                                                             Dark><Lord
                                                                 \/