Hi,
I,ve downloaded and installed Mandriva One free. Is that 2007? Seems
the same as 2006 to me.
Am I missing something here?
Stuart

On 04/10/06, Keith Powell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Please would someone clarify things for me, as I am a bit confused (my
normal state!!)

I'm in no hurry to install the new version. However, when I do, if I
download and install the 'Mandriva One Free' version and then, from
the repositories install any other packages I need, will I end up the
same as if I had downloaded and then installed what I needed from the
'3CD download' version?

I realise that the 'One' version has the proprietary video drivers,
whereas the 'One Free' and 3CD versions don't.

Many thanks.

Keith

Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?
Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com

Registered Linux Mangler #001