On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 11:31:52 +0100, Keith wrote:

> I realise that the 'One' version has the proprietary video
> drivers, whereas the 'One Free' and 3CD versions don't.

If it's the proprietary drivers you're concerned about, forget
One, d/l and install 2007, and just install the drivers yourself
later. They either are or will be available through the Club,
and if they're not now, you can get what you need from ATI or
nVidia directly.

I seem to have better luck installing drivers using ATI's/
nVidia's installers anyway.

Miark
Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?
Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com