See, this is what puzzles me about that whole affair:

Your children have never seen a nipple before???
Are there no beaches near where you live???

And one other thing:
Was it worse for them to see a nipple or all that glorified violence
on the field?

I didn't get it then, still don't get it now.

Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?
Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com