Perhaps there could be a program to address this issue if MS were a bit less
unwilling for this to be so. MS will barely acknowledge Linux as a viable
alternative to there virtual monopoly....therefore compromises have to be
endured to operate outside of this. No one can blame The Linux community for
this, it's just what we have as a result.

Sorry for the semi-rant. ;-)

Best regards.

--Angus

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around
in awareness." -- James Thurber

~Linux Laptop, Powered by Mandriva-2007~
~Reg. Linux User #278931~

Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com