> When should I be clearing the tiger:reviewed=no tag on a way?

  There are a variety of opinions, but I clear it if I can verify the road
geometry as mostly accurate to either GPS or Yahoo aerial, as well as the
correct name for the entire length of the road.  I have seen frequent errors
in my area where a way extends across another way instead of ending at the
intersection, while the incorrect extension has the wrong name.   The result
is that I have verified parts of many roads that are still marked as
un-reviewed because I have not checked out the entire length.