MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2b9784c3
 Today, Sunday the 23-12-01, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_CARD         : GamesNet: Card type games
 G16F1003.ZIP 2,863,771 100 FREE SPADES 3.1 - AdWare
                        Updated 8/10/2001 Previous Information
                        Freespades.com . The pluses: it s free it
                        s good and oh yeah did I mention it s
                        free

 >Area  : G_CONS         : GamesNet: GameConsole infos, tips & hints
 C2FCPC10.ZIP   135,518 CAPCOM VS. SNK 2 - V1.0
                        Arcade - Systems/Combo Guide
 C32N2002.ZIP     2,466 NCAA FOOTBALL 2002
                        PlayStation2 - Tips and Tricks
 C59TMC11.ZIP     4,265 TIME CRISIS 2 - V1.1
                        PlayStation2 - Crisis Missions Guide
 CB9PHN10.ZIP    25,878 PHANTASY STAR ONLINE VER. 2 - V1.0A
                        Dreamcast - Miranda Challenge Mode Guide
 168,127     bytes in 4   file(s)

 >Area  : G_DENK         : GamesNet: Mind Games
 GE5DW130.ZIP 1,307,497 DWEEP GOLD 1.30 - ShareWare
                        What in the world is a Dweep
 P35G4711.ZIP 3,530,897 471 GAMES SONGS AND ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
                        UPTOTEN 1.2 - DemoWare
                        This contains 471 fun educational
                        activities that challenge the mind and
                        encourage creativity. It helps with
                        problem solving stimulates memory
                        development enhances dexterity and
                        stimulates lateral thinking.

 >Area  : G_FAQ          : GamesNet: FAQ, Guides, Strategies
 F78SHT80.ZIP    32,372 SHATTERED GALAXY - V8.0
                        DOS/Windows - Commercialized Unit FAQ
 F88PKM08.ZIP    16,275 PIKMIN - v0.8
                        GameCube - FAQ
 FD5GLT05.ZIP     4,984 GUILTY GEAR PETIT 2 - V0.5
                        WonderSwan Color - FAQ/Move List
 FE0RTR12.ZIP    15,637 RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN - V1.2
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ
 FF7FNL13.ZIP     9,423 FINAL FANTASY X - V1.3
                        PlayStation2 - Sphere Grid FAQ
 78,691      bytes in 5   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F90B2204.ZIP   386,390 FS2002 British Airways Airbus A320
                        Features full moving parts including
                        thrust reverse fans flaps control
                        surfaces and high quality texturing. The
                        a320 aircraft flies for many airlines
                        including American and British Ones and
                        is a highly succesful medium range
                        airliner. The plane wears the standard
                        British Airways Union Flag livery and
                        also includes two special edition
                        liveries Olympic and British Blend which
                        were for the 2000 Olympic games and the
                        New Britain Competition respectively. The
                        aircraft features dirt marks and highly
                        detailed texturing. The aircraft is
                        recognised by ATC with a different flight
                        number for each livery and will open a
                        new airbus menu in the aircraft menu it
                        is also recognised by other aircraft as
                        an a320. Original model by Robert
                        Versluys accurate Textures by John
                        Redmond John Sibley Tony Madge and Mike
                        Hattingh. Features full moving parts
                        including thrust reverse fans flaps
                        control surfaces and high quality
                        texturing. The a320 aircraft flies for
                        many airlines including American and
                        British Ones and is a highly succesful
                        medium range airliner. The plane wears
                        the standard British Airways Union Flag
                        livery and also includes two special
                        edition liveries Olympic and British
                        Blend which were for the 2000 Olympic
                        games and the New Britain Competition
                        respectively. The aircraft features dirt
                        marks and highly detailed texturing. The
                        aircraft is recognised by ATC with a
                        different flight number for each livery
                        and will open a new airbus menu in the
                        aircraft menu it is also recognised by
                        other aircraft as an a320. Original model
                        by Robert Versluys accurate Textures by
                        John Redmond John Sibley Tony Madge and
                        Mike Hattingh.
 F9EMZP50.ZIP 10,408,66 FS2000/2002 Myasishchev M-50 Bounder
                        Prototype of first Soviet supersonic
                        long- range bomber scheduled to fly Mach
                        1.8. M-50 hardly reached Mach 1.0 on a
                        total of 18 test flights. The only
                        example built is in Moscow-Monino museum
                        today. Animated aircraft model with
                        Pilot/ Navigator panel sounds and smoke
                        file. Model by Thomas Manser textures and
                        panel by Markus Guntli. and panel by
                        Markus Guntli.
 10,795,056  bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.T     : GamesNet: FS Texturen
 F92BW737.ZIP 1,926,664 FS2002 British Airways Boeing 737 Three
                        replacement textures for FS2002 deflaut
                        Boeing 737. G-DOCX BA with Ireland tail
                        G-DOCN BA with Union tail and G-DOCF BA
                        with Poland tail. Original repaints from
                        Matt Naragon. Repainted by Tom Woods.
                        Three replacement textures for FS2002
                        deflaut Boeing 737. G-DOCX BA with
                        Ireland tail G-DOCN BA with Union tail
                        and G-DOCF BA with Poland tail. Original
                        repaints from Matt Naragon. Repainted by
                        Tom Woods.

 >Area  : G_MISC         : GamesNet: Micellaneous Games
 G96Q6122.ZIP   959,895 QUICKSNOOKER 6.1.22 - ShareWare
                        Like snooker If so you ll like this
                        version of the game. Frankly I don t know
                        how it s played but I found the interface
                        to be fast attractive and somewhat
                        customizable. You can make the window
                        full-screen or smaller.
 959,895     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_MISCAD       : GamesNet: All large games > 10 MB
 EECV1101.ZIP   192,645 VISTA 1.1.0.1766 - Unknown
                        Using Vista you can play games with your
                        buddies and connect to different Web
                        content channels. Use MSN Yahoo and
                        Jabber IM services in one window
                        Cross-conference between MSN Yahoo IRC
                        and Jabber. Play games like chess and
                        tic-tac-toe with your buddies
 G30QS302.ZIP 2,857,360 QUEST 3.02 - ShareWare
                        This excellent tool assists in the
                        creation of text adventures. You can
                        design rooms characters and objects. Once
                        you ve created your game test it by
                        playing There are a number of helpful
                        features for creating your game but you
                        will really want to read the help book to
                        understand the details.
 G4EG3255.ZIP 1,728,994 GAMESPY 3D REGISTERED USER UPDATE 2.55 -
                        ShareWare
                        GameSpy 3D is the best way to find and
                        play action games over the Internet. It
                        ll find and sort Quake Quake II Unreal
                        Hexen II and now KingPin servers from
                        across the net so you can find the ones
                        with the fastest connection to your
                        machine--you ll spend less time lagged
                        and more time killin You can also find
                        out who s playing and on what level and
                        what version of the game they re using.
                        GameSpy can even save your preferences
                        and launch the game for you once you ve
                        selected a server. Updated:
 GFAG3254.ZIP 1,723,081 GAMESPY 3D FULL 2.54 - ShareWare
                        If you re new to GameSpy here s a quick
                        overview: GameSpy 3D is a ground breaking
                        new type of application - An Internet
                        Game Server Browser for games such as
                        Unreal or Quake. By using GameSpy 3D the
                        Internet is now your gaming playground -
                        free of hourly or monthly charges GameSpy
                        3D surfs the Internet and finds game
                        servers for you to play on -- then it
                        gives you a list of all available servers
                        and sorts them by response time. You ll
                        be able to find the fastest servers
                        available in order to get the best
                        gameplay possible on the net. Rock
                        Nothing else compares So WHAT S NEW
                        Drakkan Support - Pull on those asbestos
                        pants hold tight Descent 3 Support
                        updated to work with the retail version -
                        be sure to run Single player and connect
                        to PXO at least once before launching
                        with GameSpy. Starseige: Tribes passwords
                        fixed. Passwords are now passed by
                        script. Improved HTTP server source
                        parsing - no more long waits on frames
                        enabled pages. Fixes to QW refreshing and
                        SmartSpy list queries. Chat Ident now
                        allows underscores HTTP link fixes
                        Default sources on setup expanded For
                        full details of all the improvements
                        large and small see the help topics and
                        the GameSpy website.

 >Area  : G_PDA.PILO     : GamesNet: PDA PalmPilot related games
 33EDYN10.ZIP   145,155 A DAY IN THE LIFE 1.0 - DemoWare
                        This is an interactive story in which you
                        are the central character.
 350RTLR1.ZIP   154,923 ARTILLERY DUEL 1CAA - FreeWare
                        Commodore-64 owners will long remember
                        the C-64 classic Artillery Duel. Well now
                        you can play it on your PalmOS device
                        Supporting grayscale or color this early
                        port of the game takes you to the battle
                        field where war is raging. Note: Supports
                        greyscale and color PalmOS devices.
 39ASHR10.ZIP   198,300 SHERLOCK HOLMES: THREE CASES 1.0 -
                        DemoWare
                        Imagine if you were the foremost
                        detective in the world and you had to
                        solve the case of the missing race horse.
                        How would you track him down This
                        interactive story is your chance to be in
                        Sherlock s shoes and see if you can
                        emulate his brilliant powers of
                        deduction.
 3A1HND10.ZIP   201,604 A HANDFUL OF BEANS 1.0 - DemoWare
                        Jack lived with his mother in a very
                        small cottage. This tiny dwelling had no
                        furniture except one wooden stool and a
                        rickety table so Jack and his mother had
                        to sleep on the floor. They were very
                        very poor and their life was dismal and
                        uncomfortable. When their old cow Bessie
                        had to be sold Jack sets out for the
                        market without an inkling of the wondrous
                        adventures that can arise from a handful
                        of beans. you decide what will happen
                        next. The possibilities open up before
                        you: Will Jack sell the cow for a handful
                        of beans Will he become a prince or a
                        priest or run away to sea
 3BDHRS10.ZIP   131,330 HEROES OF REDMARCH: GOBLIN BANE 1.0 -
                        DemoWare
                        Aerdh is a world of gods magic and rule
                        by the sword. While the all-powerful
                        deities of Aerdh watch over the affairs
                        of mortals humans and the other races and
                        creatures of the world vie for dominance
                        and power. One such place is Redmarch one
                        of the greatest of the realms of men and
                        a land of danger mystery and adventure.
 831,312     bytes in 5   file(s)

 >Area  : G_PDA.POCK     : GamesNet. PDA Pockdet PC related games
 P46PRT10.ZIP 1,587,974 PARTICLE CE DEMO 1.0 - DemoWare
                        This is a hybrid game that falls
                        somewhere between Dr. Mario and Columns
                        with a little Tetris thrown in for good
                        measure. Your mission is to destroy all
                        the atoms by combining two particles with
                        an atom of the same color. You can
                        achieve this by rotating and cycling the
                        particle groups to combine them. If this
                        fails you can build energy by making
                        combinations of particles then use the
                        particle cannon to destroy buried atoms
                        or just save the energy for a level end
                        bonus. Note: Supports MIPS ARM and SH3
                        processors.
 PA6BLG10.ZIP   453,858 BUBBLE GOLDEN PACK WINCE 1.0 - ShareWare
                        Match the colors and pop the bubbles
                        Bubble Golden Pack includes Bubble
                        Shooter Bubble Thriller and Bubble
                        FlyTrix. This version is for color
                        devices only.

 >Area  : G_SOLVE        : GamesNet: Solve, Walktrou
 S19CHC18.ZIP    46,625 CHOCOBO S DUNGEON 2 - V1.8
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S60MRL13.ZIP    34,638 EMERALD DRAGON - V1.3
                        Super Nintendo - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S8CSKY16.ZIP    24,063 SKYBLAZER - V1.6
                        Super Nintendo - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S9ARLM21.ZIP    14,892 REALMYST 3D - V2.1
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SC9WNGCM.ZIP    34,131 WING COMMANDER III
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SEBNDN13.ZIP    48,609 INDIANA JONES AND THE INFERNAL MACHINE -
                        v1.3
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SF9MTL35.ZIP    36,101 METAL GEAR SOLID 2 - V3.5
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 239,059     bytes in 7   file(s)

 >Area  : G_WORD         : GamesNet: Word Games
 N18SYM20.ZIP 2,667,795 SYMPATHY CROSSWORD CONSTRUCTION 2.0 -
                        DemoWare
                        Sympathy helps you create
                        professional-quality crossword puzzles
                        for printing or publication on the Web.
                        It has a wealth of construction and
                        filling features to aid the compiler. Its
                        flexibility in grid drawing and puzzle
                        layout will appeal to crossword
                        publishers. Sympathy supports U.S.-style
                        fully checked diagramless blocked
                        Italian-style and barred grid puzzles.
                        Start the crossword based on a stock grid
                        or create a bespoke grid. Fill the grid
                        using one of four different techniques.
                        Print complete puzzles directly or export
                        them in a variety of formats for
                        publication.

                   ftp://kofobbs.darkteck.org
                 http://www.kofobbs.darktech.org