MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2b98c0ab
 Today, Monday the 24-12-01, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_CARD         : GamesNet: Card type games
 GEDBSL24.ZIP 8,485,532 ABSOLUTE PATIENCE 2.4 - ShareWare
                        Absolute Solitare is easily one of the
                        best solitare games to ever grace my
                        computer. The sheer scope of the game
                        namely the 352 different versions is
                        reason enough to download.

 >Area  : G_DENK         : GamesNet: Mind Games
 G1CLC151.ZIP   443,033 CLICKPUZZLE 1.51 - ShareWare
                        ClickPuzzle is a game that requires you
                        to get rid of all of the stones in a box.
                        To do this simply click the stones that
                        are connected making sure that at least
                        three are touching. The more stones that
                        are connected the more points you ll get.
                        When you remove one set another will
                        fall. ClickPuzzle lets you change the
                        appearance of the stones the size of the
                        game and the number of colors. There is
                        also a help guide.
 443,033     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_PDA.PILO     : GamesNet: PDA PalmPilot related games
 33CLP101.ZIP    39,056 ALPHATWIST 1.01 - ShareWare
                        The game is played on a five-by-five grid
                        with a bag of 98 letters. Letters are
                        removed one-by-one from the bag and
                        placed at the top of any column. The
                        objective is to place letters
                        horizontally and vertically to form
                        words. You can claim words to score
                        points and free up space on the grid.
 3D2RFL20.ZIP     8,154 REFLEXOR 2.0 - ShareWare
                        The object of this game is to destroy the
                        falling shapes before they hit the ground
                        by using the four circular buttons at the
                        bottom of your PDA. Note: Color is
                        supported.
 47,210      bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : G_PDA.POCK     : GamesNet. PDA Pockdet PC related games
 P13BLS11.ZIP   788,154 BLASTER 1.1 - DemoWare
                        Journey through space from Earth to the
                        alien home world. Enter the planet s
                        atmosphere to reach the surface and then
                        breach the outer defenses. Fly over the
                        planet s surface to find the alien
                        capital. Then seek and destroy the alien
                        mother ship Note: Only ARM processors
                        supported. Supports all iPAQ devices.
 P71RSC10.ZIP 1,642,450 RESCO WORDGAME 1.0 - ShareWare
                        This is a Scrabble-like game for your
                        Pocket PC. It contains an English
                        dictionary with 160 000 words. Players
                        can play against another player or
                        against the computer with four difficulty
                        levels available.

 >Area  : G_PUZZLE       : GamesNet: Puzzle Games
 G0FGSC20.ZIP 5,089,291 EGGSUCKER 2.0 - ShareWare
                        I have played Bust-A-Move on every
                        platform for which it is available. In
                        the arcade especially I have wasted more
                        quarters than I did on Mortal Kombat and
                        Street Fighter II combined. Why Because
                        the addictive gameplay captivates me.
 G8BJW136.ZIP 1,439,481 BEJEWELED 1.36 - ShareWare
                        There is one thing that I dislike about
                        playing games like Bejeweled -- losing. I
                        play over and over again trying to best
                        the score I previously recieved.

 >Area  : G_STRATEGY     : GamesNet: Strategy games
 G90WR140.ZIP 3,809,865 WARHEADS SE 1.40D - ShareWare
                        WarHeads is the strategy game for people
                        who want less intensity. This fun
                        outerspace-oriented game has over 10 000
                        different planets so that each game is
                        different.

                   ftp://kofobbs.darkteck.org
                 http://www.kofobbs.darktech.org