Howdy DoWire friends,

After spending last year focused on my radio app start-up and having a
wonderful "summer with Dad" with my now, 9 and 11 year-old kids, I am
now kicking my strategic digital consulting work into high gear going
forward.

Gear shift.

To do this, I need your help.

Right now, if you were to recommend me to others, what would you say?

What is the first thing that comes to mind?

What value do you think I would best provide to others with *their*
civic/government/entrepreneurial needs?

Reply to: cl...@publicus.net

I have my thoughts about what I am best at that for which people will
actually pay. I also know that despite being awesome at digitally
convening thousands of people interested in improving digital
democracy from all over the world, no one wants to pay for that! Talk
is cheap even if it is extremely cost effective for knowledge
exchange.

So the frame now is helping other organizations achieve their
digitally infused goals and not my own projects.

While I will hit the global speaking trail again a couple times a
year, I really look forward to reconnecting with what many of your
organizations are up to and how I might help you with your goals.

For those asking, what about E-Democracy.org?

E-Democracy is a survivor. It continues to serve thousands of people
everyday with our global convening around civic tech and open
government via our Facebook Group and our last remaining non-profit,
independent open source hosted local online community forums. Our
donors - http://e-democracy.org/donate - bring in the $10K needed to
keep it going and allow with dozens of volunteers we subsidize the
organization with our time. (Which is what we did for nearly a decade
before a period of grants.)

I look forward to your input as I put together a new two pager on the
strategic consulting services that I provide.

Thanks!

Steven Clift
http://stevenclift.com
cl...@publicus.net
612-234-7072

P.S. My 1 Radio News app is in the internal review pipeline to be
featured on Google Play. Very exciting, but not likely to become more
than a side gig. iOS is back under development. See:
http://1radionews.com

――
View topic http://groups.dowire.org/r/topic/2xHxBHuCGEuNdc2P7omvvm