I am doing a quick scan of emerging digital engagement tools.

I am particularly interested in those tools useful to support deliberation
or in-depth dialogue among more representative groups of people. This might
be online tools used for the deliberation OR tools supporting more
effective/cost-effective in-person events. It could also be a more general
"customer engagement" tool repurposed for citizen engagement as long as
participants can share their views or interact in some way.

Startups, nonprofits, etc. I am interested in what is on your radar.

Please reply to:  cl...@publicus.net

Thanks,
Steven Clift

――