The Paris visit is on:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/opengovgroup/permalink/2005271639704422/

Post on the link above if you want to join an informal lunch and let me
know who is on your "who's who" list for civic tech in Paris.

Thanks,
Steve

Steven Clift  -  Executive Director, E-Democracy.org
   cl...@e-democracy.org  -  +1 612 234 7072
   http://twitter.com/democracy
Join in: http://facebook.com/groups/opengovgroup
Digital engagement for your org via E-Democracy:
   http://po.st/engageclift

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 8:45 AM, Steven Clift <cl...@e-democracy.org> wrote:

> I have a small window on Monday, November 6th when I am enroute to the
> World Democracy Forum to connect for a potential "Engaging Times"
> presentation between my early afternoon flight arrival in Paris and train
> on to Strasbourg.
>
> Interested in sponsoring something? Please get in touch ASAP.
>
> Slides from my US Embassy sponsored virtual presentation in Poland would
> be adapted:
> https://www.slideshare.net/netclift/engaging-times-77348929
>
> Building on that, these slides worked extremely well presented remotely
> via Zoom (Skype or Hangout too) with Q and A. So if your organization,
> school, class, etc. would like to host a live presentation, let me know:
> cl...@e-democracy.org
>
> Thanks,
> Steven Clift
>

> Steven Clift  -  Executive Director, E-Democracy.org
>    cl...@e-democracy.org  -  +1 612 234 7072 <(612)%20234-7072>
>    http://twitter.com/democracy
>
> Join in: http://facebook.com/groups/opengovgroup
> Digital engagement for your org via E-Democracy:
>    http://po.st/engageclift

――
View topic http://groups.dowire.org/r/topic/5K77Y0nevgbDLm6BXmE9So