The coverage around the world is dynamic and compelling.

If you have an Android device, you can see it unfold across the top 100
channels worldwide:

http://tvnewsapp.com

If you go to the Stories section, set it to all languages, and what is
happening is there all in one place. Half the stories are often about the
virus.

Or you can go into one channel at a time and see their latest 25 videos
from YouTube. Set Favorites, etc.

For those not on Android, I do have a video tour of the app:
https://youtu.be/lD2cTfxiOWA

This app is possible due to the YouTube API and creative curation to
surface the freshest content from what we judge as "news" sources rather
than just lots of opinion. iOS plans are in the works.

Thanks,
Steve

――
View topic http://groups.dowire.org/r/topic/6xiDFUcqlMlsI3LtjebBSQ